Thanks to Jonas Lee for giving me this fun homework, or even thinking about me to pass it along!
I always get way to excited when I get nominated for these things. I know some people just consider it homework, or not even worth their time. But come on, we are a community here. It’s fun getting to know more about each other.
So, I had to go look up the rules for this because I had no idea exactly what to do. I found so many different sets of rules and all on one site. You can find it here.
The nominees are supposed to be people that have like…3000 followers or less. I don’t know how many people follow my nominees and I am too lazy to try and figure it out…so, I do what I want! 😛
- Christina @ Life Being Girly. Simply because she is awesome and her post are always so cheerful and inspiring. I look forward to reading her blogs everyday!
- Juan @ Ghozt Writer. His short stories are awesome!
- Minnie @ A “Minnie” Blog. She has some fantastic art work!
- Sknicholas @ My Red Abyss. I love poetry and this guy post several poems a day. Great work!
I think 4 is enough. Also, if you don’t want to accept the homework, I am totally cool with it.
11 Random Facts about me
- I love to bake! I love creating new sweets and my favorite is creating it all from scratch. No boxed mixes here!
- I love working retail. I recently came back to retail after saying I would never return. But I missed it!
- If there is a movie based on a book, I have to read the book first. I am one of those “The book was better” kind of people. Sorry world.
- I recently started uploading videos to vine. They are all of my puppy and her quirky ways.
- I will laugh at just about anything. I laughed at my own grandpa’s funeral. But you had to be there.
- If I could, I would only eat fruit. All day, every day.
- I sometimes forget to come up for air. I’m always day dreaming, pretending I am someone else and forget where I am and what I am supposed to be doing.
- My dream vacation is a cabin in the mountains with no internet. Just my laptop so I can write, a good book to read, and a pool in the back.
- My favorite foods are Mac and cheese, and pb&j sandwiches. I am a child trapped in an adult.
- Every time I pass a mirror I feel obligated to look at myself. Does that sound vain?
- I absolutely love horror movies. Even the cheesy, low budget ones.
The 11 Questions
- You are able to scratch one thing off your bucket list, no matter what it entails. What is it?
Hmm…go to Ireland!
- You can listen to any band/artist (live) in their time period. Who would you want to see?
Queen! Before Freddie Mercury died. One of my favorite bands ever.
- If you could collaborate with any artist/author/professional on a project, who would you choose?
Easy!! Stephen King. I want to write a book with him one day.
- Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse (Walking Dead) or an electronic apocalypse (Revolution)?
At first I thought Zombie Apocalypse, but I am going to say Electronic Apocalypse.
- Why to number 4?
I would rather go back to do things the hard way, than fighting off a bunch of flesh eating weirdos.
- Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel?
Pop Tarts. You can eat them cold or pop them in a toaster. I want a pop tart now.
- Favorite smell?
Fresh cut grass! Is that weird?
- You can have one super power. What would you choose?
Flying. I always pick flying because gas prices are so high. I am sure there is another super power that would fit better.
- What is your worst habit?
Procrastination. I seriously put everything off until the last possible minute. It’s horrible and I can’t stop it!
- What do you find to be your best quality (physically or mentally)?
I’m extremly optimistic. I have my moments, but I can usually find something to be happy about in my darkest moments.
- What keeps you from having your dreams come true?
Myself. The whole procrastination thing again.
And….Here are your questions!
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you prefer texting or talking on the phone?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your irrational fear?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is one thing you could not live without?
- What is your favorite blog post that you have written?
- If you were an alien, where would you come from?
Coming up with new questions was hard.
5 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Woo hoo! Congrats on the award, Heather!! And, thank you for nominating me!!!! ❤ I feel so special! lol.
I really loved reading your answers, I would totally choose an Electronic Revolution over a Zombie-ridden world ANY DAY!!! I swear, if Walked Dead were to ever be real, I would just ask my husband to kill me lol. jk. I also love the smell of fresh cut grass! So you're not alone there, either!!
Let me start working on this, thank you and congratulations again on this award!!
I’m excited to see your answers to my questions. I think as long as Daryl Dixon was around, I would totally survive the Zombie Apocalypse. lol
Also, THANK YOU! Every time I tell someone that I love the smell of fresh cut grass they look at me funny.
Congratulations on your award! 🙂 Thanks for linking to my blog, too. 🙂
Took a look at your site while here, and was wondering if you’d like to do a review of a (short) book of short stories? I’m going to be releasing my ebook, Risky Issues, soon.
Please let me know! Thanks!
Thanks for taking a look around. I would love to do a review for you, but be warned, I will be honest in my review. lol
Please tell me how I can contact you. Or better yet, send me an email using the email provided with this comment, and ask me for my book, Risky Issues. Then I can reply to you and send it, attached to that email! 🙂
And of course, I want you to be honest. Brutally honest, in fact. Otherwise, how would I know what to improve next time?